The purpose of Events within the SALVE III project is to enable active and lively discussions on on-going work among:
- The participants of the SALVE III Meetings (this are the SALVE III Development Teams),
- The participants of the SALVE Seminar (interested students and researchers, the members of the SALVE III team and the invited speakers),
- The attendants and lectures of the annual SALVE Workshop to discuss the results and open questions in the SALVE project,
- The attendants and lectures of the SALVE International School to be held for young and advanced researchers who need an adequate understanding of low-voltage electron microscopy.
- The members of the SALVE I-II Science Team of Ulm University and other research institutions,